Saturday, December 3, 2011

762. Finally Moving On

If you've ever wondered why my blogs are numbered, it's because I've literally written this many blogs since I first started in 2005 (and many more for other sites). This blog, my blogger blog, starts at 701. The previous ones were on my myspace.

Anyway, here's your last chance to read all the embarrassing stuff I wrote when I was crazy after coming home from war. January 1, 2012, I will finally delete my myspace. You laugh, but blogging changed my life. I needed writing.

www.myspace.com/theechooftheburstofashell

2 comments:

  1. Don't you still need writing? I needed writing to get out of a traumatic experience, and I still need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Isaac! Thanks for reading man. Yeah, I still need it. Less and less though, thank goodness. How's everything been? What's going on with your writing?

    ReplyDelete